BJET EDITORIAL BOARD PDF Here
BJET ETHICAL GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS PDF Here
BJET GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWERS PDF Here
COPYRIGHT FORM Word document Here
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF BJET ASSOCIATE EDITORS PDF Here
must be submitted as e-mail attachment to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
with a cover letter, which should declare that the manuscript is original and all the references and citations are clearly mentioned.
MS Word (.doc, .docx) format are acceptable.
- A template for MS Word can be found here.
- Please note that the in-text citations are to be in the APA format
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and
are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- The submitting author is responsible for
ensuring that the article's publication has been approved by all the other coauthor(s).
- It is also the author(s)' responsibility
to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- By submitting the author(s)
guarantee that all author(s) agree to the online publication of the article at the JET.com website.
- Author(s) submitting the revised manuscript need to outline separately the response to the reviewer's comments, including changes introduced to the manuscript.
- The author's are charge the sum of 10,000 Naira been payment of both processing and Publication fees i.e. 5,000 for processing and 5,000 for publication.
Click here to goto Home page